Colorful Dachshunds is a proud user and supporter of NuVet Plus Supplements. As a pet owner and also a breeder, it is my responsibility to provide my pets and puppies with an Immune System Builder to keep them healthy and prolong their life. I have been giving my pets NuVet Plus for a number of years, and have found it to be the best preventative for so little cost.
It’s important for me to provide new puppy parents with a Healthy puppy, that’s why I start them on NuVet Plus wafers to help your puppy’s longevity and quality of life. Your puppy will go home with 3 wafers that will last six days to continue protecting him/her.
If you are getting a puppy from me and would like to purchase your first bottle of NuVet Plus wafers (90) when you pick him/her up, just let me know. A bottle of 90 wafers is $55.50 for puppies under 5lbs you only need to give them 1/2 wafer daily, which means this bottle will last you 180 days and only cost about 31 cents a day! If you decide you want to get AutoShip, the cost is only $47.15, costing only 26 cents a day. A small price to pay for your dog’s health. Please read Testimonials at NuVet Plus.com.
Puppies and Kittens:
The excitement of a new puppy or kitten can be made all the more joyful when they are made comfortable and well taken care of. When a new pup or kitten is ready to leave the litter, usually at around 8 weeks, it’s important that certain needs be met that will help them bond with their new family.
Just like a newborn child, puppies and kittens need food, water, a warm place to sleep, plus lots of love. Commercial and raw food diets can leave big gaps in their nutrition. A quality nutrient supplement will provide essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes crucial for developing pets. The first two years of a puppy and kitten’s life are critical for building a strong immune system, bones and organs.
NuVet Plus® is a scientifically formulated nutritional supplement that helps to ensure the proper development of young dogs and cats in several crucial ways.
- Boosts the Immune System. Puppies and kittens need a healthy immune system, which is responsible for defense against environmental toxins, by-products and unwanted pathogens. NuVet Plus®contains Blue Green Algae which is a very rich chlorophyll source and has been shown to enhance the health of the entire body, strengthen the immune system and promote intestinal regularity.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular system. A young canine or feline needs a strong heart to power all that energy. NuVet Plus® contains Evening Primrose Oil, which is high in gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid that promotes cardiovascular health.
- Fortifies Bone Structure. Puppies and kittens, like children, require strong bones to support their active lifestyle. A new pup or kitten that can stand, jump and run must depend on their nutrition to give them a healthy skeletal structure. NuVet Plus® uses Oyster Shell which has the proper ratio of quality Calcium and Phosphorus for optimum absorption. Along with Magnesium, these are the vital elements for the structural framework of bones.
- Promotes a healthy Nervous System. NuVet Labs® knows a kitten and a puppy’s developing nervous system needs help to stay healthy which is why we make sure to include Vitamin B3 (Niacin) as part of our formula. B Vitamins are essential, and B3 promotes growth and proper functioning of their growing nerve network.
- Supports healthy Glands and Organs. Growing pets need real nutritional sources and one of the best comes from 100% Chicken Liver found in NuVet Plus®. Paddle dried to maintain full potency of its Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins A, C and B Complex, NuVet Plus® provides essential nutrients to fuel red blood cells and make your pup’s or kitten’s internal organs strong. NuVet Plus® is the best nutritional supplement for young canines; perfectly balanced to provide the most effective fundamental and essential ingredients that can help defend your new puppy from toxins and nutritional deficiencies.Dogs and Cats in their Prime:
Now in the prime of life, your dog or cat require more complete nutrition to sustain their active lives than can be found in commercial foods. Fully developed dogs and cats have different needs than newborn kittens and pups or even aging pets because at this stage they require nutritional support that can help them fuel their metabolism while keeping their immune system’s strong.Your dog and cat at this age start to exert their bodies, running, jumping and playing at full speed. Their muscles, organs and bones work at peak performance, which means they require a plentiful supply of vitamins, minerals and proteins to supply nutrients that can sustain their abundant energy levels. Their bodies have now gone beyond the development stage and their nutritional needs are more tuned towards maintaining their prime health for as long as they can.NuVet Plus® promotes a healthy life for your pet by providing key whole food source ingredients that are human grade and focused on prevention, and by strengthening their body to fight off the free radicals that can attack them.
Dogs and Cats in their Prime
- Proper Vitamin & Mineral Intake.
Vitamins A, B, C and E, along with Iron, help fuel hemoglobin and myoglobin with oxygenated red blood cells. Vital for energy production and healthy immune system, NuVet Plus® provides a good source of Iron to help your dog. Phosphorus aids the body in the utilization of vitamins, and conversion of food to energy.
- Complete Mineral Balance.
Phosphorus works with calcium to build bones and teeth, and aids the body in the utilization of vitamins, and conversion of food to energy. Excellent for keeping your dog on the go and in the prime of their life. Potassium Citrate is important for a healthy nervous system and regular heart rhythm. It assists in proper muscle contraction, and works with sodium to control the body’s water balance.
3. Healthy Metabolism of Proteins, Fats and Carbohydrates.
Zinc is a component of almost one hundred enzymes involved in metabolic processes, most of which work with the red blood cells to move carbon dioxide from the tissue to the lungs. Vitamin B (Pantothenic Acid) assists in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It also aids in the utilization of some vitamins, stimulates growth, and aids in the formation of antibodies.NuVet Plus® is the prime choice for nutritional supplementation to help your dog maintain a healthy body, shining coat and good energy.
- Proper Vitamin & Mineral Intake.